Quake3 Tracker allows you to keep track of your quake 3 friends and your favorite quake 3 servers.
This app is currently in BETA testing, I'm releasing it in this state in order to get users to help guide the development direction towards a stable release.
Many new features are in the works for this app. Please let me know if there are any features you would like to see.
What's New (Changelog)
- Removed dead servers from default server list.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Removed dead servers from the default server list and added a few more.
- Added a new page for useful console commands, you can reach it via the menu from the players screen and manage servers screen.
- Implemented a new server 'View Server Info' window, you can access by long pressing from the manage servers screen.
- Added map icons for atcs, desert, transit, nexus6, cpm3, dm4ish, monolith, tremor, tsu-v-station (Quake3 Tracker now has 70+ map icons)
- Fixed some of the screen layouts on Nexus 7 tablets.
- Other minor bug fixes.
- First public release